Wednesday, December 1, 2010

D-Day!!!

Delivery Day - The trike was delivered today at about 1:30pm. I was so excited to be getting it and really nervous for the project I am about to undertake. It came on  crate without the front wheels on and the motor removed, the windscreen needs to be attached, the mirrors, the brakes, wheels and wheel covers all need to be installed. I had and have some work to do.





   I was able to install the hubs, brakes and wheels on by the end of the day. I decided to leave off the windscreen and the wheel covers so I wouldn't have to take them off again when I start to fabricate the rest of the bike. I will be taking the bike down to electric Motorsport in the next day or so (as my schedule permits). I have some paying prototype work tomorrow so I need to take that first (I need to fund this project) we will see if it leads into Friday. If so, then Electric Motorsport early next week.

Here is the link for the full gallery of pictures from today:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=821148169114%3A1025662988&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment