Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Start

This is my idea for a all electric vehicle. I have decided to attempt to build a three wheel motorcycle, also known as a "reverse trike". My idea came from a need to have an all electric vehicle that would get a range better than 100 miles. I have researched and decided that the easiest and most feasible ways to accomplish this would be to build a motorcycle, and more specifically a reverse trike.

Advantages of a reverse trike
  • lighter than a car
  • more room than a motorcycle
  • more stable than a motorcycle
  • easier to comply with safety regulations
  • easier to import an existing model from out of the country
  • parts are cheaper than a car
  • I already have a motorcycle license
  • potentially more fun to drive than a car

No comments:

Post a Comment